seo set up, review and maintenance
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
SEO – is your website working hard enough?
Are you confident that your website is working hard enough for you? When you Google your business or your keywords where do you sit in the page rankings? Research shows that 94% of web visitors don’t go beyond the first page so if you want your potential customers to find you, it’s really important to get your SEO right.
It can be really confusing to know where to start with SEO and where to spend your budget. So I have teamed up with all-round SEO whizz -kids, Helen and Alan Say from CBL Copywriting & SEO, to bring you a range of options so you can choose the right SEO support for your business.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of getting traffic from free, organic, editorial, or natural search results in search engines.
Not sure where to start?
Schedule a free 30 minute discovery call to discuss options and take advice from the experts.
Developing a list of keywords is an essential element in any SEO initiative. Keyword research lets you know what your customers are typing into Google or other search engines when they are looking for a business like yours. To ensure your website gets found, it is vital to have your keywords throughout your website and other online channels.
We can create this list for you so you can use it as a cornerstone of your content creation to improve your search results. We ask you to complete a briefing document so we can understand your business and competitors in order to create your keyword list.
The report gives you:
- Keyword guidance: executive summary, importance of keywords, where to use keywords
- Keyword recommendations (derived from your current, your competitors & your target keywords)
- Keyword types guide so you know where to use them
A more in depth report is available if required – just ask for details.
Keyword Research – cost £245
Ideal for you:
- if you are planning to write your own content for your website
- if you are starting a new website project or setting up a new business
SEO Starter pack – cost £345
New websites ready to launch
Website with no initial SEO set up
Works best on pages with at least 300 words on them and you will need to provide keywords, propostion and target audience
SEO Starter Pack
It’s important to make sure your website is optimised for search engines to give you the best chance of being found by your ideal customers. With the right SEO foundations, we’ll help you build your online presence to boost your visibility. Paying close attention to these basic elements will show search engines that you mean business and you’ll begin to grow your page rankings.
For up to 5 key landing pages*, we will manage all the key basic SEO elements for your new website including:
We will proofread your content – checking and amending spelling, grammar and punctation.
We will optimise your main page headings (H1s) for keyword placement
PAGE META DATA:
We will create the page titles and descriptions that signpost your pages behind the scenes for search engines and add them to your site.
For up to 30 images, we will compose and add Image Titles, Alt Text and Alt Descriptions to your images. This makes your images visible to search engines and is surprisingly effective at increasing your website ranking.
*Additional pages charged extra, ask us for details.
Ideal for you:
if you’ve had a website for a while, you’ve steadily built up the content but you’re not getting the traffic or conversions you’re hoping for or used to get.
Full SEO Audit – investment £495
Full SEO Audit
Using a point-by-point analysis we will audit up to 20 key landing pages on your website. We use a variety of SEO audit tools to get a consensus of how well your website is performing.
- a comprehensive report explaining our findings and their impact
- a detailed action plan that will align all your online content to leverage your website, making it more visible in searches.
- where and how you need to take immediate action and highlight what’s working well too.
If there are any simple fixes we can handle then we’ll offer to send you a quote for taking care of them; if we find any major issues then we’ll flag them up so that you can refer them to your web designer or developer.
30 minute Website Review
An assessment of the current SEO status of your website.
Book a 30-minute website review with us and we will take an in-depth look at a key landing page of your choice (usually your Home page) with you, via video call. We will give you our honest feedback on how well your chosen webpage is optimised and give you a few quick hints and tips for increasing traffic and conversions.
Ideal for you:
- if you need to understand quickly and clearly where you are now with your site and what to do next
30 minute website review – investment £50
Google Business Profile is a FREE service from Google and available to every business owner. It gives you a presence on Google search and maps and provides your potential customers with a summary of your business and allows you to add special offers, events and short articles. Plus people can share their reviews of your business.
With the right approach and ongoing management even small companies can outperform larger corporations in local search which is where we can help you.
Optimised Google Business Profile Setup – £120
- Apply for new listing on your behalf and validate listing (if required)
- Add your business profile details including a banner image
- Add up to 10 key photos (logo, owner photos, products etc.)
- Add up to 5 initial products
- Add up to 10 initial photos
- Add up to 3 initial posts optimised for your business
Ongoing GBP Management – £60 per month
- 4 x optimised posts/articles per month approx. 100 words with photos
- 4 x new photos per month – client original or via Canva
- Monthly report on insights
- Flag reviews, messages & prompt response
- Add new products (up to 3 per month), offers (up to 3 per month), or events (up to 3 per month)
- Keep business profile info up to date
Google Business Profile
Set up – £120
Maintenance plan – £60/mth
Ideal for you:
You have a business that relies on local customers and want to attract more people from your local area.