1. Check all your contact information and contact forms
2. Check all your links – particularly the external links which can change over time
3. Read your website content carefully and check it still reflects your business. Check all the grammar and spelling.
4. Look at your website stats – see what works best, where your visitors are coming from and use it to plan your marketing
5. Review your keywords – are your latest keywords still included in your titles and content?
6. Is your site responsive? Check that is works properly on a range of screen sizes using this handy tool http://responsivetesttool.com/
7. Check your page loading speeds for desktop and for mobile
2-3 secs or less is best. There are free online tools to do this for example https://tools.pingdom.com/ Just reducing images sizes can make a big difference.
8. How up-to-date is your blog? Research show active blogs attract 55% more visitors and 97% more inbound links. Plan your blog posts for the rest of the year and start researching them.
9. Get a technical SEO review and make sure all your tags are in place, and your titles and meta descriptions are current.
10. Freshen up the look and feel with some new images— make sure you tag them properly.
Need any help or want some new ideas – just drop me a line